- Input Supply Range from 3V to 36V
- Output Voltage: 3.3V/5V Fixed and Adjustable from 0.8V to 10V
- Delivers Up to 8A/10A
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Spread Spectrum Available
- Voltage Monitoring PGOOD Output Available
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive ADAS and other safety critical applications
- Automotive High Power Sensor Fusion
- Automotive Infotainment Systems
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
The MAX20408/MAX20410 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX20408/ MAX20410 automotive synchronous buck converter with 10µA quiescent current. The EV kit comes with a MAX20410AFOB/VY+(400kHz) or MAX20408AFOE/VY+(2.1MHz) installed, as well as various test points and jumpers for evaluation. The EV kit output voltage is fixed 3.3V and easily configured to 0.8V to 10V with minimum component changes.
The EV kit is designed to deliver up to 8A/10A with input voltage 3V to 36V. The output voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.