- Power-fail monitor with automatic reset
- Precision temperature-compensated voltage reference and sensor
- Maintains active high reset for 350ms after power return
- Internal 5kΩ pull-up resistor
- Operating ranges: 5V with 5%, 10%, or 15% tolerance
- -40°C to +85°C
The DS1833 monitors power supplies and automatically restarts the processor when operational safety thresholds are breached. It is designed with CMOS outputs and is capable of maintaining a valid output on the active high reset to 1.2V with an internal 5kΩ pull-up resistor. On power-up, the DS1833 holds reset for 350ms to allow the system to stabilize.
With a variety of features that can target a specific application, EconoResets provide simple and cost-effective CPU monitoring solutions.