The MAX14922 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX14922 industrial-grade high- side switch controller for ground connected resistive, inductive, and capacitive loads with diagnostics.
The MAX14922 EV kit must be powered from an external +24V power supply and can draw more than 10A when fully loaded.
The EV kit PCB comes with the MAX14922ATE+ (16 TQFN, 3mm x 3mm) device installed, and includes Si7322DN, n-channel FET and PCB space for a power FET in a TO-252/DPAK/SOT428 package, enabling easy and simple evaluation of the device with loads.
- Robust Operation with Wide Range of Input Voltages and Load Conditions
- Safety and Protection Device Included for +24V Supply Evaluation with Up To ±1.2kV IEC 61000-4-5 at Source to Ground
- Fast Inductive Load Demagnetization
- LED Indication of Status and Fault Conditions • Overvoltage
- Thermal warning Fault Condition Indication
- Included Si7322DN FET with Placement Option to Include TO-252 Package FETs
- Autoretry Option Using a tBLANK Feature During Overcurrent Conditions
- Optional On-Chip +5V Logic from MAX14922
- +2.5V to +5.5V Wide Logic-Voltage Range
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- +9V to +70V Operating Supply Range
- 5V / 50mA Integrated Linear Regulator
- -40°C to +125°C Ambient Temperature Operating Range
- Robust Solutions
- Reduces Power and Heat Dissipation