- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 5V/0.25A DC
- Compact Design with High Frequency (150kHz) Switching
- 88% Peak Efficiency
- Resistor Programmable Input Enable/UVLO Protection
- External Loop Compensation with Design Flexibility
- 20ms Soft-Start Time
- Temperature Compensated Output Voltage Over -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Provision to External Clock Synchronization and Frequency Dithering
- VCC Overdrive to Improve Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PLC I/Oモジュール
The MAX17693B evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAX17693B IC. This fully assembled and tested circuit is implemented using the MAX17693B, the No-Opto Flyback converter with an integrated 76V nMOSFET, available in a 12-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17693B EV kit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 0.25A of output current over 18V to 36V input-voltage range. The device has a 150kHz switching frequency. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±5% over the line, load, and temperature by sensing the output voltage on the primary-side. The converter does not need an opto-coupler for the isolated output-voltage sensing.