- 18V to 36V Input Range
- Isolated Output: 5V/0.65A DC
- Compact Design with High Switching Frequency (145kHz)
- 87% Peak Efficiency
- Resistor Programmable Input Enable/UVLO Protection
- External Loop Compensation with Design Flexibility
- 15ms Soft-Start Time
- Temperature Compensated Output Voltage Over -40°C to +125°C Operating Temperature
- Provision to External Clock Synchronization and Frequency Dithering
- VCC Overdrive to Improve Efficiency
- Minimum Number of External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- PLC I/Oモジュール
The MAX17692BEVKIT# evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAX17692B IC. This fully assembled and tested circuit is implemented using the MAX17692B, the No-Opto flyback converter with an integrated 76V nMOSFET available in a 12-pin TDFN package with an exposed pad. The IC data sheet provides a complete description of the part and should be read in conjunction with this EV kit data sheet prior to operating the EV kit.
The MAX17692BEVKIT# EV kit output is configured for an isolated +5V and provides up to 0.65A of output current over 18V to 36V input range. The device switches at a 145kHz switching frequency. The EV kit regulates the output voltage within ±5% over line, load, and temperature by sensing the output voltage on the primary-side. The converter does not need an optocoupler for the isolated output voltage sensing.