- MAX77840 EV kit Includes all Necessary Components for Device Operation in Addition to many Components for added Flexibility and Easy to Use
- Easy-to-Use Push-Button Interface for On-Off Control
- 0Ω Resistors in Series with Several Key Nodes to be able to Isolate them and for Added Flexibility
- Assembled and Tested
- Test Points Allow Convenient Access to Nodes of Interest
- Jumper Headers Acting as both Test Points and Shunts
- Industrial PCs
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile Point-of-Sale Devices
- Portable Medical Devices
- Smart Home Automation, Sensors
- Wireless Speakers
The MAX77840 evaluation kit (EV kit) consists of a board and the Maxim MINIQUSB with an extender board command module.
The MAX77840 includes a single input, 3.15A switch mode charger with reverse boost capability for one-cell Lithium-Ion (Li+) battery; USB BC1.2 adapter type detection with proprietary ModelGauge fuel-gauging technology, and a Safeout LDO.
The EV kit comes standard with the MAX77840 installed. MiniQUSB board with an extender board should be used that allows a PC to use a USB port to emulate an I2C 2-wire interface. This Windows® based graphical user interface (GUI) software is available for use with the EV kit and can be downloaded from the MAX77840 product webpage at www.maximintegrated.com. Windows 7 or newer operating system is required to use the EV kit GUI software.