説明The MAX2360 evaluation kit (EV kit) simplifies testing of the MAX2360/MAX2362/MAX2364. The EV kit provides 50Ω SMA connectors for all RF inputs and outputs. A varactor-based tank circuit is provided for the on-chip voltage-controlled oscillator (VCO) and can be tuned by a potentiometer or external voltage, or phase locked with an on-chip PLL. I/Q baseband inputs come standard with BNC connectors.
The EV kit allows evaluation of the MAX2360/MAX2362/MAX2364s' variable-gain amplifier (VGA), I/Q IF modulator, IF VGA, RF upconverter, dual-band IF VCOs, dual synthesizer, 3-wire programming interface, and power-management features.
The MAX2360 EV kit also allows evaluation of the single-band MAX2362/MAX2364, as they are subsets of the MAX2360.
- SPI™/QSPI™/MICROWIRE™ Compatible
- Differential and Single-Ended Baseband Inputs
- Single-Supply Operation
- 50Ω SMA Connectors on All RF Ports
- BNC Connectors for Baseband Inputs
- Low-Power Shutdown Mode
- PC Control Software available at www.maximintegrated.com