- All-silicon timed delay circuit
- 10 equally spaced taps
- Delay tolerance ±2ns or 5%, whichever is greater
- Stable, precise delays; leading and trailing edge accuracy
- Low-power CMOS with TTL compatibility
- Vapor phase, IR, and wave-solderable
By enabling precise timing adjustments, Dallas Silicon Delay Lines improve system performance. They provide an effective, economical solution to the designer working with the complex timing requirements of mismatched ASICs or other components, or with the strict timing tolerances of increasing system clock rates. Each delay line die is laser-optimized and molded into an auto-insertable DIP or space-saving SOIC package.