説明The MAX4731/MAX4732/MAX4733 low-voltage, dual, single-pole/single-throw (SPST) analog switches operate from a single +2V to +11V supply and handle rail-to- rail analog signals. These switches exhibit low leakage current (0.1nA) and consume less than 0.5nW (typ) of quiescent power, making them ideal for battery-powered applications.
When powered from a +3V supply, these switches feature 50Ω (max) on-resistance (RON) with 3.5Ω (max) matching between channels, and 9Ω (max) flatness over the specified signal range.
The MAX4731 has two normally open (NO) switches, the MAX4732 has two normally closed (NC) switches, and the MAX4733 has one NO and one NC switch. The MAX4731/MAX4732/MAX4733 are available in 9-bump chip-scale packages (UCSP™), along with 8-pin TDFN and 8-pin µMAX® packages. The tiny UCSP occupies a 1.52mm x 1.52mm area and significantly reduces the required PC board area.
- 1.52mm x 1.52mm UCSP Package
- Guaranteed On-Resistance (RON)
- 25Ω (max) at +5V
- 50Ω (max) at +3V
- On-Resistance Matching
- 3Ω (max) at +5V
- 3.5Ω (max) at +3V
- Guaranteed < 0.1nA Leakage Current at TA = +25°C
- Single-Supply Operation from +2.0V to +11V
- TTL/CMOS-Logic Compatible
- -108dB Crosstalk (1MHz)
- -72dB Off-Isolation (1MHz)
- Low Power Consumption: 0.5nW (typ)
- Rail-to-Rail Signal Handling
|Part Number||Functions||Config.||Channels||Normal Position||VSUPPLY (Single)|