- 32-Step Center Frequency Control
- 128-Step Q Control
- Independent Q and f0 Programming
- Guaranteed Clock to f0 Ratio—1% (A grade)
- 75kHz f0 Range (MAX264/268)
- Single +5V and ±5V Operation
An input clock and a 5-bit programming input precisely set the filter center/corner frequency. Q is also programmed from 0.5 to 64. Separate clock inputs for each filter half operate either an external clock or a crystal.
The MAX263 and 267 operate with center frequencies up to 57kHz while the MAX264 and 268 extend the f0 range to 140kHz by employing lower fCLK/f0 ratios. The MAX263/264 is supplied in 28 pin wide DIP and small outline packages while the MAX267/268 is supplied in 24 pin narrow DIP and wide SO packages. All devices are available in commercial, extended, and military temperature ranges.