- Easy Evaluation of MAX32007—Octal Channel DCL, Level Setting DACs, and PMU Switches
- On-board MAX32625 Pico-board
- Includes Heatsink and Fan
- 50Ω SMB Connectors for Drivers and Comparators
- 50Ω BNC Connectors for PMU Switches
- On-board Voltage Regulators
- Micro-USB Interface
- Headers for External SPI Interface
- Proven PCB Layout
- Windows®10-Compatible EV kit software GUI
- Fully assembled and tested
- Burn-In Testers
- Digital Testers
- Memory ATE
- SoC ATE
- Wafer Testers
The MAX32007 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that simplifies evaluation and demonstrates the functionality of the MAX32007, a high-speed octal channel driver, comparator, and passive load pin electronics IC. Standard 50Ω SMB connectors are included on the EV kit for the inputs and outputs to allow for quick and easy evaluation on the test bench.
The EV kit contains a microcontroller (MCU) that translates between the SPI interface and USB to allow the user to configure internal registers and modes with Graphical User Interface (GUI) software running on a PC. The EV kit includes Windows®10-compatible software that provides a simple GUI for the configuration of all the MAX32007 registers through SPI. The EV kit is fully assembled and tested at the factory.
This document provides a component list, a list of equipment required to evaluate the device, a straight-forward test procedure to verify functionality, a description of the EV kit circuit, the circuit schematic, and artwork for each layer of the printed circuit board (PCB).