Lead (SnPb) Finish for COTS Parts
Maxim offers a lead-finish (SnPb) option to mil/aero customers who require lead-finished products instead of the standard RoHS-compliant (lead-free) COTS parts. This special program applies to virtually any Maxim COTS plastic part.
Lead-Finish Program Description
- A low minimum order quantity (MOQ) is required
- Matte tin (Sn) finished COTS parts are taken from lead-free inventory and refinished with a 63/37 SnPb hot-solder dip
- These lead-refinished products are marked with orange epoxy dot per GEIA-STD-0006
- All parts are fully tested using the original QCI test program
- XRF data is available upon request (the original matte tin finish is gone ; thus can no longer create tin whiskers)
- Maxim warranty applies
- Part number suffix: /GG8
View list of all lead finish (/GG8) parts.