Sensors Expo & Conference 201906/25/2019 - 06/27/2019
San Jose, California
Visit Maxim at Sensors Expo & Conference to experience how sensors for continuous monitoring enable a healthier world. In fact, we’d like you to be our guest at the show: take advantage of either a free expo hall pass (June 26 to June 27) or a $100 discount off a conference pass (June 25 to June 27).
We’ll be at Booth #1109 at the McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California. Meet with our technical experts to discuss your upcoming designs and see a variety of demos featuring solutions for healthcare sensing and more:
- Complete reference designs
- Health Sensor Platform 2.0, a wrist-based wearable development platform that demonstrates our wide range of products for health-sensing applications
- MAX-HEALTH-BAND heart-rate and activity monitor evaluation and development platform for wrist
- MAX-ECG-MONITOR wearable electrocardiogram (ECG) and heart monitor evaluation and development platform for both dry and wet electrode on chest
- Innovative bio-sensing solutions (includes algorithms)
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) on Wrist for Sleep Monitoring: Measure SpO2 on extremely low-perfusion cases at half the power, an engineering feat for next-gen wearables
- Clinical-Grade Blood Pressure (BP) Monitoring for Finger: Maxim’s optical-based, non-invasive BP measurement for mobile smartphones and wearables
- Heart Rate and SpO2 in Ear: Smallest and fully integrated sensor and sensor hub for wireless earbuds
- Latest sensor and power management technologies
- Wearable Power Management Solution based on MAX20303
- ECG and Photoplethysmography (PPG) on Finger: Industry’s smallest and fully synchronized ECG and PPG sensor for smartphones and wearables based on MAX86150
- Multiwavelength PPG Module for Finger: High signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) optical module enables new use cases for smartphones and wearables
Be sure to make time to listen to Andrew Baker, managing director, Industrial & Healthcare Business Unit, speak at the show. His talk, “Still on Track to Revolutionize Wearable Healthcare?” will be from 11:35a.m. to 12:05p.m. on Wednesday, June 26, at the Medical Theater on the show floor.
We look forward to seeing you at Sensors Expo!