An electrochemical sensor measures the output of a chemical reaction which occurs in response to an electrical signal applied to the reaction site using two or more electrodes. Electrochemical sensors for healthcare applications are located in disposable, wearable patches to perform continuous analysis of body-fluid composition, e.g., continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) of diabetes patients. Our ultra-low-power electrochemical sensor AFE ICs are ideal for use in these applications, lowering healthcare costs while improving health outcomes.
Key Features Include:
- Provides sensors with electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS) measurement capability
- Low AFE bias current extends electrochemical sensor battery life
- Works with 1-, 2-, or 3-terminal electrochemical sensors
- Tiny form factor (WLP package)
- High integration (temperature sensor and very low operating power alarms for compliance)