Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Quick Evaluation of the MAXM86146
- Supports Optimization of Configurations
- Facilitates Understanding MAXM86146 Architecture and Solution Strategy
- Real-Time Monitoring
- Data Logging Capabilities
- On-Board Accelerometer
- Bluetooth LE
- Optical Heart Rate (HR)
- Optimized performance for high SNR PPG signal to detect
- Oxygen Saturation
- Suitable for Wrist, Finger, Ear, Chest, and Abdomen
- Wearable Devices for Fitness, Wellness & Medical Applications
The MAXM86146 evaluation system (EV system) allows for the quick evaluation of the MAXM86146 optical mod- ule for applications at various sites on the body, particu- larly the wrist. MAXM86146 supports UART, I2C, and SPI compatible interfaces. MAXM86146 has two optical read- out channels that operate simultaneously. The EV system allows flexible configurations to optimize measurement signal quality at minimal power consumption. It helps the user quickly learn about how to configure and use the MAXM86146.
The EV system consists of two boards. MAXSensor BLE# is the main data acquisition board while MAXM86146_ OSB# is the sensor daughter board for MAXM86146. The EV system can be powered using the USB-C supply or LiPo Battery. The EV system comes with a MAXM86146CFU+.