Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Convenient Platform to Evaluate the MAX86176
- Many Easy-to-Reach Test Points
- Real-Time Monitoring and Plotting
- Data Logging Capabilities
- Bluetooth™ LE
- Windows® 10 Compatible GUI software
- Facilitates IEC 60601-2-47 Compliance Testing
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Biometric Authentication and ECG-on-Demand Applications
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Chest-Band Heart-Rate Monitors for Fitness Applications
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Single-Lead Event Monitors for Atrial Fibrillation (AFib) and other Arrhythmia Detection
- ECG (MAX86176/MAX30005): Single-Lead Wireless Patches for At-Home/In-Hospital Monitoring
- PPG (MAX86176): Optimized Performance to Detect Heart Rate, Oxygen Saturation (SpO2), Muscle and Tissue Oxygen Saturation(SmO2 and StO2), and Body Hydration
- PPG (MAX86176): Suitable for Wrist, Finger, Ear and Other Locations
- PPG (MAX86176): Wearable Devices for Fitness, Wellness and Medical Applications with Clinical Accuracy
- PPG-ECG SYNC (MAX86176): Fully Synchronized PPG and ECG Signal Path for PTT Measurements
The MAX86176 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a platform to evaluate the functionality and features of the MAX86176 with photoplethysmogram (PPG) and electrocardiogram (ECG) measurement capabilities. The EV kit allows for flexible hardware and software configurations to help the user quickly learn how to configure and optimize the MAX86176 for their own applications.
The MAX86176 is a complete PPG and ECG analog front-end solution that consists of two optical readout channels and one single-lead ECG channel that can operate simultaneously. The optical readout channels support up to 6 LEDs and 4 photodiode inputs.
The MAX86176 EV kit consists of two boards. MAXSENSORBLE_HEADER_EVKIT_A is the microcontroller (MCU) board while MAX86176_EVKIT_A is the sensor board containing the MAX86176. To enable PPG and ECG measurement capabilities, the sensor board also contains 3 LEDs (red, green, and IR), 3 discrete photodiodes (Vishay VEMD8080), a 3 LED, 1 photodiode module (Osram SFH7050), and component configurations on the ECG channel. The EV kit can be powered through USB connection to PC using a USB-C to USB-A cable or a LiPo Battery. The EV kit relays data using Bluetooth through the Cypress USB Bluetooth LE dongle. The EV kit contains with the latest firmware but comes with the programming circuit board MAXREFDES100HDK in case a firmware change is needed.