Evaluation Kit/Evaluation System for the MAX6695
DescriptionThe MAX6695 evaluation kit (EV kit) is an assembled and tested PC board with a mounted MAX6695. The EV kit allows full evaluation of the MAX6695 temperature sensor. The MAX6695 monitors its own die temperature and the junction temperature of two external diode-connected transistors. It converts the temperature to 11-bit, 2-wire serial data that can be accessed over a 2-wire serial bus.
The MAX6695 EV kit includes both external diode-connected transistors (2N3906) soldered to the board, which can be removed. The board can then be connected through a twisted pair to remote diodes close to your system.
The MAX6695 evaluation system consists of a Maxim command module (CMOD232) and a MAX6695 EV kit. The CMOD232 board connects to a computer's RS-232 serial port to provide a computer-controlled SMBus™/I²C bus. Windows® 95/98/2000/XP-compatible software provides a user-friendly interface to exercise the features of the MAX6695. The program is menu driven and offers a graphic interface with control buttons and status display.
Order the MAX6695EVCMOD2 for a complete PC-based evaluation of the MAX6695. Order the MAX6695EVKIT if you already have an SMBus interface.
- Measure and Display Temperature of the MAX6695 and the Remote Diodes
- Programmable Under/Over-Temperature Alarms
- Programmable Conversion Rate
- Programmable Over-Temperature Hysteresis
- SMBus/I²C Compatible
- Easy-to-Use Menu-Driven Software
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Include Windows 95/98/2000/XP-Compatible Software and Demo PC Board
- Desktop Computers
- Notebook Computers
- Test and Measurement Equipment
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Complete Biometric Sensor Hub
- World-Class Algorithm for Wearable Applications
- High Accuracy
- Long Battery Life
- Small Size
- 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Unique 64-bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- External Resistor Selects Address for Location Identification
- Miniature 3.5mm x 7.0mm x 1.5mm, 14-Pin Optical Module
- Optical-Grade Glass for Long-Term Optimal and Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation for Mobile Device