- Operate Down to 1.8V Supply
- Low Current Consumption (15µA max)
- Small SC70 and SOT23 Packages
- ±2.0°C (max) Accuracy from +20°C to +50°C
- Optimized to Drive Capacitive Loads Up to 1000pF
- Battery Packs
- Cell Phones
- Digital Still Cameras
- GPS Equipment
- Portable Equipment
The MAX6607/MAX6608* precision, low-voltage, analog output temperature sensors are available in 5-pin SC70 and SOT23 packages. The devices have a +1.8V to +3.6V supply voltage range and 8µA supply current over the -20°C to +85°C temperature range. Accuracy is ±0.6°C (typ) from TA= +20°C to +50°C and is ±0.7°C (typ) from TA = 0°C to +70°C.
The MAX6607/MAX6608 output voltage depends on its die temperature and has a slope of 10mV/°C and an offset of 500mV at 0°C.