The MAX35103EVKIT2 provides an application example using the MAX35103 time-to-digital converter to measure water flow as part of an off-the-shelf residential irrigation system. The kit includes a PCB and ultrasonic transducer assembly that can be added to standard 24VAC irrigation systems to provide enhanced shut-off irrigation control.
The kit features a MAX32620 Arm® Cortex®-M4 low-power MCU that executes application firmware. Debug support is provided by a 10-pin JTAG connector and a 3.3V TTL UART connector. Future Mbed™ support is provided by the included MAX32625PICO module.
The kit is designed to be inserted between a 24VAC irrigation controller and an irrigation valve. The valve and controller are optional and are not included but can easily be obtained at most home improvement retailers.
- Easy Evaluation of the MAX35103 in an Embedded Environment.
- Audiowell Ultrasonic DN20 Ultrasonic Transducer Assembly
- IAR Arm Development Environment Supported
- Flexible Input Power Options for Desktop or Field Development Enabled by the MAX15062
- Ultrasonic Gas Meters
- Ultrasonic Heat Meters
- Ultrasonic Water Meters
|Device||Fab Process||Technology||Sample size||Rejects||FIT at 25°C||FIT at 55°C||Material Composition|
- Complete Biometric Sensor Hub
- World-Class Algorithm for Wearable Applications
- High Accuracy
- Long Battery Life
- Small Size
- 1-Wire Interface Requires Only One Port Pin for Communication
- Unique 64-bit Serial Code Stored in an On-Board ROM
- External Resistor Selects Address for Location Identification
- Miniature 3.5mm x 7.0mm x 1.5mm, 14-Pin Optical Module
- Optical-Grade Glass for Long-Term Optimal and Robust Performance
- Ultra-Low-Power Operation for Mobile Device
- Low-Cost, Flexible Gesture-Sensing Solution for Automotive Applications
- Low-Power, Low-Cost External CPU Processes Sensor Output
- Supports Swipe, Rotation, and Proximity Gestures
- Complete Single-Channel Optical Data Acquisition System
- Ultra Low-Power Operation for Wearable Devices
- Excellent Top-End Dynamic Range > 91dB in White Card Loop-Back Test (Nyquist Sample-to-Sample Variance)