Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Simple Conversion of Platinum RTD Resistance to Digital Value
- Handles 100Ω to 1kΩ (at 0°C) Platinum RTDs (PT100 to PT1000)
- Compatible with 2-, 3-, and 4-Wire Sensor Connections
- 6-Pin Pmod-Compatible Connector (SPI)
- RoHS Compliant
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Industrial Equipment
- Medical Equipment
The MAX31865PMB1 peripheral module (Pmod™) provides the necessary hardware to interface the MAX31865 RTD-to-digital converter to any system that utilizes Pmod-compatible expansion ports configurable for SPI communication. The IC is an easy-to-use resistance-to-digital converter optimized for platinum resistance temperature detectors (RTDs). This module is set up to operate with a PT100 platinum RTD.
For full range accuracies, other RTD types, and detailed information regarding operation of the IC, refer to the MAX31865 IC data sheet.