Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Includes Everything Needed to Evaluate a K-Type Thermocouple
- EV Kit Hardware is USB Powered (USB Cable Included)
- Windows XP®, Windows Vista®, and Windows® 7 Operating Systems-Compatible Software
- USB HID Interface
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) Consists of a Single .EXE File
- Second Channel Allows Easy Evaluation of Other Thermocouple Types
- RoHS Compliant
The MAX31855 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides the hardware and software (GUI) necessary to evaluate the MAX31855 cold-junction compensated thermocouple-to-digital converter.The MAX31855 EV kit comes with a MAX31855KASA+ soldered to the PCB. This is the K-type thermocouple version of the MAX31855. Other thermocouple types can be evaluated by procuring the desired thermocouple, thermocouple socket, and corresponding MAX31855. Contact the factory for free samples of the MAX31855 to match your desired thermocouple type. See the Evaluating Other Thermocouple Types section in the full data sheet for part numbers and additional information regarding other thermocouple types.