Simplified Block Diagram
- Operates up to 5.5V Input Supply
- MAXM17625 Offers High 92% Efficiency (VIN = 3.3V, VOUT = 1.5V, IOUT = 300mA)
- MAXM17626 Offers High 94.5% Efficiency (VIN = 5V, VOUT = 3.3V, IOUT = 400mA)
- Up to 600mA Load Current
- 2MHz Fixed Switching Frequency for the MAXM17625
- 4MHz Fixed Switching Frequency for the MAXM17626
- Selectable Pulse-Width Modulation (PWM) and Pulse-Frequency Modulation (PFM) Modes of Operation
- Internal 1ms Soft-Start Time
- Power-Good (PGOOD) Output with Pullup Resistor to Respective Input Voltages
- Low-Profile, Surface-Mount Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery Powered Applications
- Distributed Power Systems
- Industrial Sensors and Process Control
- Point-of-Load Power Supply
- Standard 5V Rail Supplies
The MAXM17625/MAXM17626 evaluation kits (EV kits) provide a proven design to evaluate the performance of the MAXM17625/MAXM17626 modules. Each of these modules are configured to demonstrate optimum performance and component sizes in the EV kits.
The MAXM17625 module delivers up to 600mA at a switching frequency of 2MHz. The module is configured for a 1.5V output over a 2.7V to 5.5V input range.
The MAXM17626 module delivers up to 600mA at a switching frequency of 4MHz. The module is configured for a 3.3V output over a 3.6V to 5.5V input range.
The EV kits feature provisions for selecting Mode of operation (PWM/PFM) and Enable input. The MAXM17625/MAXM17626 module data sheet provides a complete description of the parts that should be read in conjunction with this data sheet prior to operating the EV kits.