Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Wide 10V to 42V Input
- ±1.75% Feedback Voltage Accuracy
- Output: 5V,100mA
- Internally Compensated
- All Ceramic Capacitors and Ultra-Compact Solution
- PFM or Forced-PWM Mode of Operation
- Shutdown Current as Low as 1.2µA (typ)
- Programmable Soft-Start and Prebias Startup
- Open-Drain Power Good Output (Active-Low RESET pin)
- Programmable EN/UVLO Threshold
- Hiccup Overcurrent Protection (OCP)
- Overtemperature Protection (OTP)
- Complies with CISPR22 (EN55022) Class B Conducted and Radiated Emissions
- Passes Drop, Shock, and Vibration Standards– JESD22-B103, B104, B111
- -40°C to +125°C Industrial/Automotive Temperature Range
- 4mA–20mA Current-Loop Powered Sensors
- High-Voltage LDO Replacement
- HVAC and Building Control
- Industrial Sensors
- Motor Encoder
The MAXM17532 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a demonstration circuit of the MAXM17532 42V,100mA ultra-small, high efficiency, current mode, synchronous step-down DC-DC switching power module. The EV kit operates over a wide input-voltage of 10V to 42V and provides up to 100mA load current with a 5V output voltage. The EV kit is programmed to switch at a frequency of 600kHz. The module is simple to use and easily configurable with minimal external components. It features cycle-bycycle peak current-limit protection, undervoltage lockout (EN/UVLO), and thermal shutdown.
The EV kit comes with the compact 10-pin 2.6mm x 3mm x 1.5mm µSLIC™ package MAXM17532 module installed, and is rated to operate over the full industrial/ automotive -40°C to +125°C temperature range.
|Watch video ›||Download white paper ›|