Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- High-Efficiency Step-Down Converter
- Guaranteed 500mA Output Current
- Up to 4MHz Switching Frequency
- 0.8V to 2.4V Programmable Output Voltage
- Dynamic Voltage Scaling with Programmable Ramp Rate
- Three Low-Noise LDOs with Programmable Output Voltages
- Two Low-Supply Current LDOs with Programmable Output Voltages
- Low On-Resistance Load Switch
- USB High-Speed Switch with ±15kV ESD
- Individual Enable Control for all Regulators and Switches
- I²C Serial Interface
- Overcurrent and Thermal Protection for all LDOs
- Tiny External Components
- 3mm x 2.5mm x 0.64mm 30-Bump WLP Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cellular Handsets
- Smartphones and PDAs
The MAX8893 EV kit also includes Windows® 2000-, Windows XP®-, and Windows Vista®-compatible software that provides a simple graphical user interface (GUI) for exercising the features of the MAX8893C. To evaluate the MAX8893C, order the CMAXQUSB+ command module along with the MAX8893 EV kit.
The MAX8893C evaluation software can be downloaded from www.maximintegrated.com/evkitsoftware. The MAX8893 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX8893A and MAX8893B. To evaluate the MAX8893A or MAX8893B, order a free sample along with this EV kit.