Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Optimized for Marvell PXA3xx and PXA168 Applications Processors
- Four Synchronous Step-Down DC-DC Regulators
- Four LDO Linear Regulators
- 2MHz Switching Allows Small Components
- Low 20µA Deep-Sleep Current
- Low-Battery Monitor and Reset Output
- 40-Pin, 5mm x 5mm x 0.8mm Thin QFN Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Includes Microsoft Windows® 98SE/2000/XP®-Compatible Evaluation Software
- Digital Cameras
- PDAs, Palmtops, and Wireless Handhelds
- Personal Media Players
- Portable GPS Navigation Systems
- Smart Cell Phones
The MAX8660 evaluation system (EV system) includes a MAX8660 EV kit and a Maxim CMAXQUSB+ serial-interface board. The CMAXQUSB+ board connects to a PC's USB port and allows the transfer of I²C to the MAX8660 EV kit.
The MAX8660 EV kit comes with the MAX8660 installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX8660A, MAX8660B, and MAX8661.