Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 1MHz PWM Switching Frequency
- True Shutdown™ Output
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 1.0A Guaranteed Output Current at VIN > 3V
- Fast Soft-Start Eliminates Inrush Current
- 20µA (typ) Quiescent Current
- 0.1µA Logic-Controlled Shutdown
- Tiny 14-Pin, 3mm x 3mm TDFN IC Package
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Cell Phones, PDAs, MP3 Players
- DSC Motors and Backup Power
- Microprocessor/DSP Core Power
- Portable Handheld Devices
The MAX8627 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the MAX8627 step-up converter. The MAX8627 EV kit operates from a 1.8V to 5.5V supply, and provides up to 1A output current from its 5V output. The output voltage can be adjusted from 3V to 5V by changing a resistor on the board.