Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Quad-Phase Core Buck Regulator
- Test Points for Both Local Output and Remote Sense
- Exercise DVS with Simple GUI Tool
- On-Board Load Pulse Generator Circuit
- Adjust Load Current with Parallel Resistor Loads
- Easily Perform Load Transients with the Press of a Button
- I2C Interface
- Access Through USB Port or Directly Through SDA and SCL Test Points
- Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant
- Software GUI and Command Module
- Assembled and Tested
- AI, Machine Vision, Embedded Microprocessors
- DSLR, Mirrorless, Action Cameras
- Gaming, Drones, Robots, Virtual Reality
- Smartphones, Tablets, Ultrabooks
The MAX77874 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the MAX77874. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the MAX77874 quad-phase core buck regulator by providing access to the I2C bus and including an on-board load pulse generator circuit. The EV kit also serves as a guide for layout and design with the MAX77874.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical interface as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the MAX77874.