Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Sense Points for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Accessible Test Points for EN, POK, and OUTS
- Output Voltage Adjustable Using SEL
- FPWM and SKIP Mode Configurable (A and C options) (SKIP mode by default)
- POK Status Configurable (B and D options)
- Active Discharge Functionality
- UVLO Rising = 1.8V, UVLO Falling = 1.73V (MAX77839AEWL+)
- 5G/2G/GSM Cellular Power
- Asset Tracking/Fleet Management
- RF Amplifier
- Single-Cell Li-ion Battery Powered Devices
- Smartphones ToF/Facial and Gesture Recognition
- System Power Pre-Regulation
The MAX77839 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX77839, a 2.5A buck-boost converter. The IC is capable of 1.8V to 5.5V input and is output voltage adjustable between 2.3V to 5.3V (through the SEL pin). The factory default output voltage of this EV kit is set at 3.3V. Output voltage can be adjusted by changing the SEL resistor value (R3). The GPIO pin is available to support the force PWM or power-OK (POK) function. The EV kit is compatible with any version of the MAX77839 WLP IC (MAX77839AEWL+ is the default).