Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Sense Points for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Accessible Test Points for EN, POK, and OUTS
- Output Voltage Adjustable Through SEL
- FPWM and Skip Mode Configurable (Skip Mode Default)
- UVLO Rising = 2.6V, UVLO Falling = 1.9V (MAX77827CEWC+)
- 1-Cell Li+ Battery Powered Equipment
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- NB-IoT Devices
The MAX77827 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX77827, a 1.6A buck-boost converter. The IC is capable of 1.8V to 5.5V input and is output voltage adjustable between 2.3 to 5.3V (through SEL pin). The factory default output voltage of this EV kit is set at 3.3V. Output voltage can be adjusted by changing the SEL resistor value (R3). Two GPIO pins are available to support Force PWM and EN functions. The EV kit is compatible with any version of the MAX77827 WLP IC (MAX77827CEWC+ is the default).