Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Accessible Test Points for EN, POK, and ILIM
- MINIQUSB Interface Board and User-Friendly GUI for Full Control
- AR/VR Headsets
- Handheld Scanners, Mobile Payment Terminals, Security Cameras
- Single-Cell Li-ion Powered Applications
This evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX77813, a 2A buck-boost converter. Input voltage range is between 2.3V and 5.5V and output voltage range is from 2.6V to 5.14V. The factory default output voltage of this EV kit is set at 3.3V. Output voltage can be adjusted through the MINIQUSB interface board. The board enables communication with Windows® - compatible software to emulate an I2C interface.