Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Easy to Use
- Evaluates Both Fixed-Output and Adjustable- Output Versions (3.3V Version Preinstalled)
- 3V to 24V Input Voltage Range
- Demonstrates 1.5µA Quiescent Current at 12VSUP Input
- GUI Drives I2C Interface
- Emulates System Loading
- On-Board Electronic Load
- Electronic Load has Steady-State, Transient, and Random Modes
- Optional Ability to Control Electronic Load through Function Generator for Patterned Load Waveforms
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Battery-Powered Systems, Backup Battery, Uninterruptible Rails
- Home Automation, Low IQ Smart Hubs
- Notebook and Tablet Computers
- USB Type-C Power Delivery Accessories and Devices
The MAX77756 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX77756 synchronous 500mA step-down converter. The EV kit allows for easy evaluation of the IC’s input power multiplexer and step-down converter. A dual-range (8mA and 800mA full scale) electronic load is included on the EV kit for easy buck converter load control.
Windows®-based software provides a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI), as well as a detailed register-based interface to exercise the features of the IC.