Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- USB to I2C Converter Allows for Easy Communication
- Level Translator (MAX3395) Allows for Adjusting I2C Bus Voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- On-Board Electronics Load Allows for Easy Evaluation
- GUI Allows Static/Dynamic Load Adjustment for Buck Converters, LDO, LSWs, and SYS
- MOSFET can be Driven by External Function Generator to Evaluate Transient Performance for Each Regulator
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automation Systems
- Gaming Consoles
- Handheld Devices
- Solid-State Drive Systems
The MAX77752 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the highly integrated MAX77752 PMIC. The MAX77752 comprises three buck converters, a low dropout linear regulator, two external regulators enable outputs, two dedicated load switch controllers, and an inrush-current limiter which can be configured as a third load switch controller using OTP.
The EV kit also includes a MAXQ2000 microcontroller command module that provides the I2C interface to control power sequence, inrush current, individual output on/off, and setting regulator output voltage.
The MAX77752 evaluation software is provided for easy evaluation.