Simplified Block Diagram
- USB to I2C Converter Allows for Easy Communication
- Level Translator (MAX3395) Allows for Adjusting I2C Bus Voltage from 1.8V to 3.3V
- On-Board Electronics Load Allows for Easy Evaluation
- GUI Allows Static/Dynamic Load Adjustment for Buck Converters and LDOs
- MOSFET can be Driven by External Function Generator to Evaluate Transient Performance for Each Regulator
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- AR/VR Headsets
- Automotive Aftermarket Accessories
- Digital Cameras
- Handheld Gaming Devices
- Home Automation Hubs
- Smartphones/Tablet PCs
- Streaming Devices/Set-Top Boxes
The MAX77714 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested printed circuit board (PCB) that demonstrates the highly-integrated MAX77714 PMIC. The device is a complete power-management IC (PMIC) for mobile devices using System-on-Chip (SOC) applications processors. The device includes four buck regulators, nine low-dropout linear regulators, eight GPIOs, real-time clock (RTC), backup battery charger, bidirectional reset I/O, interrupt output, and a system watchdog timer.
The EV kit also includes a MAXQ2000 microcontroller command module that provides the I2C interface to control power sequence, individual regulator output on/off, GPIOs, RTC, and setting regulator output voltage.
The MAX77714 evaluation software is provided for easy evaluation.