Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Sense Points for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Accessible Test Points for EN, POK, FPWM, and OUTS
- Switching Frequency Configurable Between 500kHz to 1.5MHz Through SEL
- Externally Synchronized FPWM Mode Capability
- FPWM and Skip Mode Configurable (Skip Mode Default)
- UVLO Rising = 2.6V, UVLO Falling = 2.4V
- 1- to 3-Cell Li+/Li-ion Battery-Powered Devices
- Mirrorless Cameras, DSLR, and Notebook Computers
- Portable Scanners, POS Terminals, Printers
- Professional Radio, Handheld Computers
- Space-Constrained Portable Electronics
The MAX77504 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX77504, a 3A high-efficiency buck converter. The IC is capable of 2.6V to 14V input and is output voltage configurable between 0.6V to 6V. The factory default output voltage of this EV kit is set at 3.3V. Output voltage can be configured by changing the feedback resistor values (R3 and R4). Two GPIO pins are available to support Force PWM/SYNC and EN function.