Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Proven PCB Reference Design and Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Sense Points for High-Accuracy Measurements
- Test Point and Jumper for Enable
- 1-Cell Battery Powered Equipment
- Internet of Things (IoT) Devices
- Space Constrained Equipment
The MAX77324 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate a high-efficiency synchronous stepdown DC-DC converter with integrated MOSFETs that operate over a 2.5V to 4.8V input voltage range, 0.6V to 2V output voltage range, and supports up to 1.5A of load current. The device automatically transitions between PWM and SKIP modes of operation when the load condition changes.