Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Ultra-Small Solution Circuit Area (< 7mm2)
- 35µVRMS Typical Output Ripple/Noise
- 2.7V to 4.8V Input Range
- 11.2V/10mA Output
- Output Factory-Trimmable from 11.2V to 16.2V
- 125µA No-Load Supply Current—Output On
- < 1µA Shutdown Supply Current
- True Shutdown Load Disconnect
- Selectable Active Discharge
- Proven PCB layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Low-Noise Bias Supply
- Sensor Bias Supply
The MAX77231 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB for evaluating the MAX77231 low-noise step-up DC-DC converter. It is optimized for boost applications requiring very low ripple/noise and small PCB space. The EV kit is set up to provide an 11.2V output from an input voltage ranging from 2.7V to 4.8V, and can deliver up to 10mA of current. The output ripple and noise are suppressed to 35µVRMS. Other output voltages up to 16.2V can be factory set. Jumpers are provided to help evaluate features of the MAX77231 IC.