Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Operates Down to 0.7V Input Supply Voltage
- 87% Efficiency at 200mA
- 60µA Quiescent Current
- 20µA Shutdown Mode with Active Reference and LBI Detector
- 500kHz Maximum Switching Frequency
- ±1.5% Reference Tolerance Over Temperature
- Low-Battery Detector (LBI/LBO)
- 8-Pin DIP and SO Packages
- Surface-Mount Construction
- Fully Assembled and Tested
A movable jumper selects either 3.3V or 5.0V output voltage, and additional pads on the bottom of the board are provided to place resistors for the LBI/LBO low-battery detector and MAX757 output adjustment.