Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX38642A in a 6-pin µDFN
- 1.8V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.0V to 3.3V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 350mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
- Portable Space-Constrained Consumer Products
- Single Li-ion and Coin Cell Battery Products
- Wearable devices, Ultra-Low-Power IoT, NB IoT, and BLE
- Wired, Wireless, Industrial Products
The MAX38642A evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38642A, an ultra-low quiescent current step-down DC-DC converter in the µDFN package. The EV kit operates over an input range of 1.8V to 5.5V, and provides resistorconfigurable output voltages from 1.0V to 3.3V. The EV kit delivers up to 350mA of current depending on the input voltage to the output voltage ratio.
The EV kit comes with the MAX38642AELT+ installed.