Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Evaluates the MAX38640A IC in a 6-pin µDFN
- 1.8V to 5.5V Input Range
- 1.0V to 3.3V Configurable Output Voltage
- Up to 175mA Output Current
- Proven 2-Layer 1oz Copper PCB Layout
- Demonstrates Compact Solution Size
- Fully Assemble and Tested
- Portable Space-Constrained Consumer Products
- Single Li-ion and Coin Cell Battery Products
- Wearable devices, Ultra-Low-Power IoT, NB IoT, and BLE
- Wired, Wireless, Industrial Products
The MAX38640A evaluation kit (EV kit) evaluates the MAX38640A, an ultra-low quiescent current step-down DC-DC converter in theµDFN package. The EV kit operates over an input rangeof 1.8V to 5.5V, and provides resistor-configurable output voltages from 1.0V to 3.3V. The EV kit delivers up to 175mA of current depending on the input voltage to the output voltage ratio.
The EV kit comes with the MAX38640AELT+ installed.