Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 1.2A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Point of Load
The MAX25231 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX25231 2.1MHz high-voltage mini-buck converters in a 12-pin TDFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The EV kit comes with a MAX25231ATCA/V+ installed, but can also be used to evaluate all other MAX25231 variants with minimal U1 component changes.