Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.0V to 5.5V Operating Supply Voltage
- 1.25V at 3A Synchronous Buck Converter (OUT1)
- 1.8V at 3A Synchronous Buck Converter (OUT2)
- Sync-Mode Select, Input for Forced-PWM (FPWM), Skip-Mode Selection, or External Frequency Synchronization
- Individual EN Inputs and RESET_ Outputs
- Minimized External Components
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- SOC Power
The MAX20416 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested PCB that demonstrates the MAX20416 power-management IC (PMIC). The EV kit includes two high-efficiency, low-voltage DC-DC synchronous buck converters (OUT1, OUT2) that operate from a 3.0V to 5.5V input voltage range and provide a 0.8V to 3.8V output voltage range at up to 3A. The 2.2MHz switching-frequency operation allows for the use of all-ceramic capacitors and minimizes external components.
The EV kit features two on/off jumper controls and two reset outputs to indicate output status for each converter. The EV kit also provides a SYNC input to select the operating mode (PWM, skip, or external synchronization).