Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Input Supply Range from 3V to 36V
- Output Voltage: 3.3V/5V Fixed and Adjustable from 0.8 to 10V
- Delivers up to 6A
- Frequency - Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Spread Spectrum Available
- Voltage Monitoring PGOOD Output Available
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive ADAS and other safety critical applications
- Automotive Infotainment Systems
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
The MAX20406 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20406 automotive 2.1MHz synchronous buck converter with 10µA quiescent current. The standard EV kit PCB comes with a MAX20406AFOB/ VY+ (2.1MHz, 3.3V) installed, as well as various test points and jumpers for evaluation. The EV kit output voltage is fixed and easily configured with minimum component changes. The default EV kit is designed to deliver up to 6A with input voltage 3V to 36V. Output voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal. The MAX20406 EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX20404 and MAX20405.