Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- Output Voltage: 5V or 3.3V Fixed, or Adjustable from 1V Up to 10V
- Delivers Up to 20A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- General-Purpose Point-of-Load (POL)
- Infotainment Systems
- USB Hub
The MAX20098 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20098 automotive 2.2MHz synchronous step-down controller with 3.5µA IQ. The EV kit PCB comes with a MAX20098ATEA/VY+ installed, as well as various test points and jumpers for evaluation. The EV kit output voltage is fixed and is easily configured with minimum component changes. The default EV kit is designed to deliver up to 7A with input voltages from 3.5V to 36V, but can be configured to deliver up to 20A. Output-voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.