Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 3V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 3.5A Output Current
- Frequency Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Point of Load
The MAX20079 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20079 2.1MHz/400kHz highvoltage mini-buck converter in a 20-pin Side-Wettable TQFN (SWTQFN) package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
MAX20079EVKIT# comes with MAX20079AATP/VY+ installed (5V, 2.1MHz) and can be used to evaluate any MAX20079 variant with minimal component changes.