Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 2.5A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
The MAX20077 evaluation kit (EV kit) provides a proven design to evaluate the MAX20077/MAX25277 2.1MHz/400kHz high-voltage mini-buck converter in a 12-pin side-wettable TDFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The standard EV kit comes with the MAX20077ATCA/VY+ installed (5V, 2.1MHz), but it can also be used to evaluate other MAX20077/MAX25277 variants with minimal component changes (e.g., IC replacement of U1).