Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 3.5V to 36V Input Supply Range
- 5V or 3.3V Fixed Output Voltage, or Adjustable Between 1V and 10V
- Delivers Up to 0.6A/1.2A Output Current
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- High-Voltage DC-DC Converters
The MAX20075 and MAX20076 evaluation kits (EV kit) provide a proven design to evaluate the MAX20075/ MAX20076/MAX25276 2.1MHz high-voltage mini-buck converters in a 12-pin TDFN package. All components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The EV kit comes with a MAX2007_ATCA/V+ installed, but can also be used to evaluate the MAX2007_ATCB/V+ or MAX2007_ATCC/V+ or MAX25276ATCA/VY+ with minimal U1 component changes.