Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Operates from 6.5V to 72V at 48V Nominal Input
- Meets Stringent OEM Module Power Consumption and Performance Specifications
- 5V Output Voltage at 400kHz Switching Frequency
- Up to 1A Output Current with Adjustable Peak- Current Limit
- Jumpers for Quickly Adjusting Peak-Current Limit and Mode Selection
- Auxiliary Bootstrap LDO to Improve Efficiency
- Adjustable Soft-Start Time with External Capacitor
- Optimized Application Layout and Components for Quick Design Implementation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 48V Systems
- Mild Hybrid Applications
The MAX20059 EV kit is a proven design to evaluate the MAX20059 high-efficiency, high-voltage, synchronous step-down DC-DC converter IC in a TDFN package. The EV kit is optimized to generate a 5V output at load currents up to 1A from a 48V input supply, and can be reconfigured to meet other system requirements. The EV kit features a 400kHz switching frequency. The EV kit can be used to monitor the IC’s features, such as adjustable input undervoltage lockout, adjustable soft-start, adjustable switching frequency, adjustable current limit, open-drain active-low RESET signal, and external frequency synchronization.