Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- Dual High-Voltage Step-Down Converters with Integrated Power FETs to Minimize Board- Area-Occupancy
- Asynchronous Boost Controller
- 3.5V to 40V Input Supply Range
- Input Supply Range Extended Down to 2V with Boost Preenabled
- 10V Fixed Boost Output Voltage
- Buck1 Provides 5V Output Up To 3.5A Output Current
- Buck2 Provides 3.3V Output Up To 2A Output Current
- Buck Output Voltages Adjustable Between 1V and 10V Using External Resistors
- ±2% Output Voltage Accuracy for Buck Converters
- Selectable Buck2 Input Source
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Independent Enable Inputs
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Outputs
- Jumpers and Test Points on Key Nodes for Simplified Evaluation
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Automotive Start-Stop System
- Distributed DC Power Systems
- Instrument Cluster
- Navigation and Radio Head Units
The MAX20057 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit that simplifies the evaluation of the MAX20057 400kHz/2.1MHz, 36V boost controller and dual buck converters. All installed components are rated for the automotive temperature range. Various test points and jumpers are included for evaluation.
The standard EV kit comes with the MAX20057ATIE/VY+ installed (5V, 3.3V, 2.1MHz), but can also be used to evaluate other MAX20057 variants with minimal component changes shown in the MAX20057 EV Kit Bill of Materials.