Simplified Block Diagram
Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- +2V to +36V Input Supply Range
- Delivers up to 1.2A Output Current (MAX20040)
- Frequency-Synchronization Input
- Enable Input
- Voltage-Monitoring PGOOD Output
- Enable or Disable Spread Spectrum
- Proven PCB Layout
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- Body Electronics
- Infotainment Systems
- Point-of-Load Power Supply
- Power over Coax
- Start-Stop Systems
The MAX20040 evaluation kit (EV kit) is a fully assembled and tested application circuit for the MAX20040, which is a small, synchronous buck-boost converter family with integrated high-side and low-side switches. Each EV kit is designed to deliver up to 1.2A with input voltages from +4.5V to +36V, while using only 52µA quiescent current at no load. Input voltage can be lowered to +2V after regulation. Output-voltage quality can be monitored by observing the PGOOD signal.