Click any title below to view the detail page where available.
- 7V to 24V Input Voltage Range
- Preset 1.8V/2.5V Output Voltages (Adjustable from 0.7V to 5.5V, MAX1992)
- Dynamically Selectable Output Voltages 1.0V/1.5V (Adjustable from 0.7V to 5.5V, MAX1993)
- 4A Output Current
- 300kHz Switching Frequency
- Selectable Inductor Saturation Protection
- Power-Good Output
- Selectable Overvoltage/Undervoltage Protection
- Low-Profile Components
- Fully Assembled and Tested
- 1.8V and 2.5V Supplies
- Active Termination Buses (MAX1993)
- Core/IO Supplies as Low as 0.7V
- CPU/Chipset/GPU with Dynamic Voltage Cores
- DDR Memory Termination (MAX1993)
- Notebook Computers
The MAX1993 EV kit provides a dynamically adjustable 1.0V/1.5V output voltage from 7V to 24V battery input range. It delivers up to 4A output current with greater than 90% efficiency. The EV kit operates at 300kHz switching frequency and has superior line- and load-transient response.
This EV kit is a fully assembled and tested circuit board. It also allows the evaluation of other dynamically adjustable output voltages in the 0.7V to 5.5V range by changing R6, R7, and R8 resistors.
This EV kit can also be used to evaluate the MAX1992, which has preset 1.8V/2.5V output voltages.